Do you need to work out how much you can borrow, what you should save, or the cost of loan repayments? These free online calculators, budget planners and financial tools can help.
Buying a property & financing calculators
Interest only mortgage calculator
Getting ready to buy a property
Personal debt calculators
Selling a property calculators
Calculator and Information Disclaimer
1. We provide you with a range of Free to Use calculators. The results obtained from these calculators is dependent upon the information entered by you. Should this information not reflect your actual circumstances, the results obtained may not reflect you situation.
2. From time to time, we may also provide you with financial data including servicing calculations, lender’s product analyses, funding requirements and estimates of property values.
3. The data we provide you are estimates only and are based upon the assumptions made. Any changes to these assumptions may have a material impact on the results portrayed.
4. The assumptions used to formulate these calculations have been based upon data provided by you and /or have been calculated based upon information supplied by you. BIR Pty Ltd ACN 117185654, its employees and directors (together referred to as BIR Finance), do not warrant or in any way confirm that the numbers used in these calculations are correct, complete or accurate. You should make your own enquiries as to their reasonableness and advise us in writing should you consider any of these amounts are not correct.
5. Any information provided does not constitute financial advice.
6. The information provided is dependent upon the applicable lender policies, some of which are in writing and some of which are not. A lender’s policies as well as its terms and conditions are often highly specific to a particular borrower’s circumstances, and they may change without notice. In addition, fees and charges may apply.
7. The financial data and calculations you receive from BIR Finance have been provided to us by a third party based on the data entered. BIR Finance does not and cannot confirm the accuracy of these calculations.
8. These calculations remain current at the time they were prepared. It is reasonable to expect that changes can and will be made to these calculations in the future.
9. Where these calculations indicate that a lender will consider an application for finance, BIR Finance does not warrant that the lender will approve an application when it is submitted.
10. We recommend you review all information provided to you to ensure it is accurate, complete and correct. If you find any mistakes or errors which may have a material impact on the information provided, please contact us immediately with the discrepancies you have noted.
You can communicate to us by either replying to the email which enclosed the information you received or by responding at https://www.bir.net.au/contact-us/.